Self contained cottages Features:
- BBQ Facilities
- Car Park
- Cots Available
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wireless Internet Access
The eight individual, fully self-contained cottages are set on four hectares of landscaped grounds adjacent beautiful Marengo Beach, two kilometres West of Apollo Bay on the magnificent Great Ocean Road and 2.5 hours travelling time from Melbourne. The beach is wide and sandy and the water clear. There are fascinating rock pools to explore and the offshore reef is home to a seal colony. Each cottage features Austar TV 23 channels including movie channels and WiFi*.
The two and three bedroom cottages, separated by native shrubs and gardens all have a superb view of the coast and Otway Ranges.
The bedrooms have king size beds with electric blankets, doonas and pillows. Quality linen and towels are supplied. Cots, highchairs and baby sitting can be arranged.
The cottages include:
- Three bedroom cottages have with one king, one queen and two singles
- Two bedroom cottages with one king, two singles
- Quality linen and towels supplied
- Coastal and Otway Ranges views
- Open fireplaces
- Two person spa bath
- Air conditioning/heating
- Austar TV 23 channels *including movie channels
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Telephone (local calls)
- All your dining needs are catered for with full size
- Electric stoves and microwave oven, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils
- Portable electric BBQs and picnic tables at cottage
- Complimentary initial supplies of tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- Under-cover car parking and space for a boat or trailer
- Each cottage has its own laundry facilities
The large lawn area is great to explore or play with the kids. An ornamental lake is home to waterfowl and water lilies. Near the lake discover abundant native flora and fauna and steps to a secret garden.