Cancellation Policy: Please provide notice of cancellation or changes to your booking in writing (via email).
For cancellations made more than 28 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 20% cancellation fee.
For cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee.
For cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of arrival, no refund will be given, however, the reservation may be rescheduled to another equivalent period subject to availability. Guests are advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.
Conditions of Use
• Any arrivals after 4PM need to contact the Park, at least 1 day before arrival, to arrange check in.
• We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to: • Not be the person named on the booking request • Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card • Not be able to pay for any charges • May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests • May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour • Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
• We reserve the right to eject guests and their visitors from the Park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. All noise must cease by 10pm. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused and any extra cleaning or deodorising required for smoking or animals.
• Children under the age of 8 years must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
• Whilst every effort will be made to meet guest requests, we cannot guarantee cabin/site numbers. All requests will be considered on an availability basis.
• All visitors should report to the office upon arrival before proceeding to your site. Visitors are required to leave the Park by 9PM. Any visitors who remain in the park over night must pay full accommodation costs.
• Campfires must be contained within the designated fire pits.
• Pets are allowed (Sites only)at the managers’ discretion. The Park must be advised of all pets entering the Park. Pets are NOT allowed in any buildings (Cabins, Amenities, Camp Kitchen, Rec Room or BBQ shelters). You are to clean up after your pet and keep it under your control at all times.
• When booking an Apartment valid credit card details must be provided in the name of the person staying at the Park upon check in. A fee of $100 will be deducted from your credit card if you smoke inside, dishes are left unwashed, animals have been brought inside or the apartment is left in a dirty condition. Any damage caused will be charged against that card. If the septic is blocked due to something put down to toilet or sinks - you will be charged the full cost of fixing the system.