A cleaning fee applies to all bookings. This will be added to the booking fee when you finalise the booking.
- Please provide notice of cancellation or changes to your booking to email@example.com
- Bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 60 days prior to a booking
- Bookings cancelled within 60 days of arrival will be charged 60% of the booking fee.
- For cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of arrival or a no show, no refund will be given, however, the reservation may be rescheduled to another equivalent period subject to availability.
- Guests are advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.
Conditions of Use
Please leave Derby Digs Cottage in the same condition as you found it.
- A maximum number of guests may not exceed 8, without prior approval.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number specified in the booking
- Derby Digs Cottage is not a party house, please respect our neighbours
- No Pets, sorry
- No undue noise and no drugs
- No smoking within the house, please
- Please don’t bring your bike shoes and bikes into the house
- Kitchen and all utensils should be washed and put away neatly
- If you use the BBQ please clean it and leave as you would expect to find it
- Derby, TAS uses septic tanks and is not on mains sewage. Only pee, poo and paper in the toilet please.