Conditions of Use
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental constitutes our guests acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The operator will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operator reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances such as an impending cyclonic weather conditions. Guests are also advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for such circumstances.
3. To secure your holiday booking, please click on the ‘Check Availability’ button on the website which will take you directly to the live availability page and the encrypted payment portal.
4. One set of front door keys will be made available upon arrival. Please let the operator know by email your arrival time and all guest names in advance so that key pickup arrangements can be organised. Upon departure the keys are to be returned and left on top of the microwave oven in the kitchen at the respective premises.
5. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bins, dish washing done and put-way, refrigerator, oven and microwave emptied of food and cleaned, and the BBQ to be properly cleaned on departure. Bed linen are to be left on the beds after use and used towels in bathroom wash bin. Please be aware that we are on tank water and so please do not leave taps running. We do want you to enjoy your stay, however disturbance to other guests or nearby residents, including excessive noise is prohibited and may result in early termination of rental with no refund.
6. Please note that we encourage visiting wildlife, so pets are not permitted.
7. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use our sheets. House towels, pillows and pillow cases are supplied (there is also additional spare pillows in the cupboards). House towels are not to be used outside of the house and guests are required to bring their own beach towels.
8. It is also a health requirement that fish gutting, scaling and filleting are not to be carried out at the properties. There is a wheelie-bin provided at the adjacent beach access boat ramp. Boats are to be clean and free of bait and fish carcasses, food scraps, etc while on each property (as this encourages dingoes/dogs and vermin). However boats may be briefly washed down prior to departure (sparingly as tank water) only in the designated area and only after being sea-water cleaned at the beach.
9. Smoking is not permitted inside the houses however ashtrays have been made available for use on the front balcony areas. All extinguished cigarette butts and bottle tops must be disposed of in the bins provided and not thrown over balcony or discarded under the house. Air conditioners are to be turned off when guests are not present at the house for extended periods.
10. Any damage, breakage, theft or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks, keys or any other provisions are to be reported immediately and the cost of replacement may be deducted from the security bond, other than for acceptable wear and tear. An inventory check has (and will) be done both before and after your occupation, so please ensure this has been checked on entry and any discrepencies reported immediately.
11. A security deposit (Total AUD$200), is also required to be made at the time of booking (tick the security deposit box) and is required to cover any costs incurred as a result of breach of these Terms and Conditions including any breakage, damage or ‘excessive’ cleaning requirements, which occur due to the client occupying the premises. It is anticipated that a full refund of the security bond will be made and within 7 days via direct deposit to the client’s bank account after inspection of the premises when the client leaves and provided there is no breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The number of guests are not to exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation, otherwise fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the operator at the time of booking.
13. The operator takes no responsibility for the guests’ personal property left on the premises, but if found after departure, the manager will endeavour to contact guest to make arrangements for their return.
14. Check-in time is 2pm and checkout time is 10am. As we may have further guests arriving, our guests are required to vacate the property by the agreed checkout time unless negotiated with the operator. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees may apply.
15. The guest making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the relevant property.
16. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are definitely not to be altered or moved as the floors are polished vinyl or timber and no eskies are permitted inside the houses please (on verandahs are ok). The BBQ must remain on the paved area under the house.
Any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We sincerely wish you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.