Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
Please contact us on 08 80882389 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you require further information.
• Mobile phone reception: is either not available or is limited to Telstra Next G services in many of the areas we travel in.
• Health: You should ensure you are in good health as we are often in isolated and remote areas. If you are unsure, check with your doctor. Please notify us of any medical condition of which we should be aware. If you are taking medication, ensure you carry sufficient supplies for the duration of the tour.
• Alcohol is not available at all of our accommodation venues – BYO is allowed (however limited by available space in our vehicles). We encourage you to drink responsibly.
• Meals: Home-made meals are a highlight of most tours. Generally, breakfasts are continental, cake for m/tea, sandwiches for lunch and a two-course dinner. You will need to discuss any special dietary needs with us well in advance of the tour date.
• Luggage: For passengers, luggage is restricted to one medium size soft travel bag per person,plus one piece of hand luggage. Hard frame bags or suitcases are not suitable as we are limited for packing space. We would greatly appreciate if you could consider this when packing.
• For tag along tours: please contact our office for further information on vehicle preparation and packing.
Things to Bring :
• Please bring your own bottle of drinking water to carry with you in the vehicle – there will be plenty of water available to top up your bottles.
• Clothing: The type and amount of clothing will depend on the time of year. In summer, expect high to very high temperatures. May to October we can expect warm days and cool nights, however in mid winter expect night time temps to drop to around zero Celsius. Expect the unpredictable and be prepared. Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen & insect repellent are also recommended.
• You must follow the lawful direction of our guides when travelling with us, and respect the wishes of Traditonal Owners or property owners of certain areas we may visit when travelling on their land.
• Always ask permission before taking photographs in culturally sensitive areas. Permits are required for any commercial photography or filming in National Parks.
• Please do not remove any objects that belong on Aboriginal Land or National Parks eg. Shells, seeds, plants, rocks etc.