Conditions of Use
Middle Lagoon is 180 kilometres north of Broome via the Cape Leveque Road. Allow for at least two and a half hours. Please note that the road is unsealed and is only suitable for four wheel
drive vehicles. Check road conditions with the Broome Visitor Centre (08 9192 2222) or the Shire of Broome before departing.
Please contact us on 08 9192 4002 should you require further information.
• Alcohol is not available for sale, you are welcome to bring your own from Broome for personal consumption, however we encourage you to drink responsibly.
• There is no mobile phone reception at Middle Lagoon, though there is a pay phone (card system) available
• There are basic medical services in Beagle Bay, however the nearest hospital is in Broome.
• Diesel fuel is available for purchase in the nearby Beagle Bay community
• There is a food store available with a limited range of basic items at Middle Lagoon. A full range of fresh foods, bread and cooking supplies are available at Beagle Bay, and there are two large supermarkets in Broome.
• Drinking water is perfectly fine to drink.
• Please minimise noise after 10 pm at night.
• Domestic pets are not permitted.
• Office hours are 8am to 4.30pm everyday. If you are likely to arrive outside of this time, please call ahead so we can make arrangements.
• Power is for camp fridges and lighting only
THINGS TO BRING
• Clothing guide: long sleeved shirts and pants are recommended during the dry season as it can cool off in the evenings. We ask guests to take note of cultural sensitivities when going to the local community (t-shirts or singlet’s and shorts are considered acceptable). Light, cotton clothing is recommended.
• Always ask permission before taking photographs of people.
• Please do not remove any objects that belong on Aboriginal Land eg. Shells, seeds, plants, rocks etc.