Conditions of Use
Please contact Owners and Hosts Kathleen Cox on 0429 505 347 and John McLennan on 0499 330 508 should you require further information.
• Alcohol is not available for sale, though you are welcome to bring your own from Broome for personal consumption; however we encourage you to drink responsibly.
• Mobile phone reception is limited to Telstra Next 3G and 4G services.
• There are basic medical services in Beagle Bay, Lombadina, Djarindjin and One Arm Point Communities; however the nearest hospital is in Broome.
• Diesel and unleaded fuel is available for purchase in the nearby Beagle Bay, Lombadina, Djarindjin and One Arm Point communities.
• There is no food store at Goombaragin, a full range of fresh foods, bread and cooking supplies are available at Beagle Bay, Lombadina, Djarindjin and One Arm Point, and there are two large supermarkets in Broome.
• Drinking water is perfectly fine to drink.
• Goombaragin is a quiet, family community. Please minimise noise after 9 pm at night.
• Domestic pets are not permitted.
• Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. If you are likely to arrive outside of this time, please call ahead so arrangements can be made.
THINGS TO BRING
• Clothing guide: eg long sleeved shirts and pants are recommended during the dry season as it can cool off in the evenings. We ask guests to take note of cultural sensitivities when going to the local communities (t-shirts or singlet’s and shorts are considered acceptable). Light, cotton clothing is recommended.
• The shortest walk down to the beach involves a steep paved pathway, so please bring sturdy walking shoes.
If you have any children under 6 years old then they can stay for free, please advise us in the special requirements section of the booking form if you have infants who you would like to stay.
Please be advised that the double mattress for the Nature Tent need to have linen provided by the guest as we do not provide this.
• Always ask permission before taking photographs of people.
• Please do not remove any objects that belong on Aboriginal Land eg. Shells, seeds, plants, rocks etc.