Conditions of Use
SMOKING INSIDE PREMISES:
No smoking is permitted inside the apartment. If there is evidence of such, including a smoke odour, you will be charged a fee of $400.00 to cover the cleaning of curtains, carpets and air-conditioning sterilization.
Linen is provided, which includes one set of sheets and 4 pillowcases per bed, one blanket/doona, and one towel per person. A maximum of 4 beach towels to be provided. If further linen is required a second package is available for hire. The hiring rates are $40.00 per bedroom.
All guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys/fobs/remote controls and call fees are payable if a replacement key is required.
All keys/remote controls/fobs are to be returned. Any missing keys or remote controls/fobs will be replaced and the cost charged to your credit card.
If you lock the keys in your apartment and a call out is required by our staff, the following rates will apply -
between the hours of 9 am - 5 pm, a $40.00 call out fee will apply,
between the hours of 5 pm - 8 pm, a $60.00 call out fee will apply, and
between the hours of 8 pm - 9 am, a $100.00 call out fee will apply.
If a locksmith is required, the above call out fees will apply, plus the locksmith's costs.
MAINTAINING A GOOD STANDARD:
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
• Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice, or subsequently agreed to in writing or email. Exceeding the stated number of guests, will result in a termination of the booking and you being required to vacate the apartment immediately, without refund. Charges for additional guests will be debited to your credit card without further notice.
• Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only, not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with parties in the terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Any use contrary to this, will result in immediate termination of your rental and additional payment.
• Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay, and compensation will be sought by the Owner. The Owner takes no responsibility for the tenants' personal property during their stay.
• Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of rental. If complaints are received and you are found not to have been respectful of neighbours, you will be required to vacate the premises with no further notice or refund.
• Pets are not allowed under any circumstances (except where the property expressly states that pets are welcome). If a pet is reported at the property without authority, you will be charged a fee of $400.00 for fumigation of the apartment.
To ensure there is no claim on your bond please note the following:-
• Please leave the property how you found it, clean & tidy.
• Check all your property is removed, including food stuffs in the refrigerator upon your departure.
• No rubbish to be left inside the premises. ($30.00 fee incurred if not complied to).
• Vacate the property by 10:00am (other times may be negotiated but fees may be incurred).
• All dishes used need to be washed, dried and put away. (A $30.00 fee incurred if not complied to).
• Dishwasher emptied ($30.00 fee incurred if not complied to)
• BBQ to be left in a clean condition ($30.00 fee incurred if not complied to).
• Damage to premises will require compensation for the cost of repairs.
• The property is to be left secure, windows closed and doors locked, all air conditioners and lights off.
• Keys to be returned as per management's requirements. Please report any non-functioning equipment and breakages to NTMS as they occur. Failure to comply with this condition, will result in a debit of any such costs and expenses to your credit card without further notice.