Conditions of Use
• The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the booking or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
• Parties and functions are not permitted. The price charged is for domestic/family use only and not commercial. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
• Damage, breakages, theft and loss of any property are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
• Departure - check-out time is by 11:00am, unless otherwise agreed, to allow time to prepare the property for next guests.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of rental and loss of bond.
• Pets are permitted as long as specific prior arrangements have been made with the owner.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors at Benson Lodge or Benson House.
• Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property. In addition, renters are expected to secure the property in their absence.