Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Two Shores Holiday Village are made:
By paying a deposit you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
* All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. Two Shores Holiday Village has the right to refuse any booking when the legal parent/guardian over the age of 18 cannot produce a current photo ID.
* Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
* A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking process is complete.
* The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking.
* Upon arrival, Guests must provide valid Federal or State government issued photographic identification for security purposes. In addition, the Guest must also provide a credit card in the name of the photographic ID to secure the accommodation. A credit card pre-authorisation of $150.00 (minimum) may be required to cover incidental items including (but not limited to): breakages/damages/theft, excessive cleaning charges above normal level of cleaning due to the accommodation being left in an unacceptable state,etc. This may also include an amount to cover security bond/ deposit for damages. The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the credit card comany for a period of up to 10 working days (release times may vary, please check with your issuing financial institution). The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For more information on this practice, we suggest the cardholder contact their issuer. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction placed on us by the bank and cannot be negotiated. Two Shores Holiday Village reserve the right to pre-authorise all credit cards on arrival. Please note, this process validates the presented credit card and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond when staying with Two Shores Holiday Village and a valid credit card will need to be presented on arrival.
* All credit card payments attract a 2% credit card service fee.
* All full rates featured are subject to change without notice.
* Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Please call management to arrange early check in or late check out availability. There will be no refunds available for early check out. A late check out fee may apply if the property is not vacated prior to the check out time. If late check out is required, please contact us for applicable rates.
* NO Smoking allowed within any on-site accommodation.
Cancellations and Alterations:
* In the event you are unable to keep your booking, please contact Two Shores Holiday Village at your earliest convenience for a full refund (less a service fee and credit card fee of $30.00 applicable to Visa and Mastercard) provided a minimum 7 days notice is given (48 Hrs for sites) prior to your arrival.
* NOTE: No refunds are available for early departures or alterations regardless of circumstance.
* A deposit is required to secure each reservation; for all online and phone bookings, a deposit equal to the first nights accommodation/ site tarriff must be paid at the time of the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. Two Shores Holiday Village accepts Visa and Mastercard for online and phone bookings ( plus a charge of 2%) and direct debit for phone bookings only.
Peak Season Bookings: 25th March to 29th March , 1st December 2019 to 31st January 2020
^ Cancellations providing more than 28 days' notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30.00 administration fee.
^ Cancellations inside 28 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
^ Online bookings need to be paid in full at time of booking.
^ Christmas balance to be paid by 31st October.
^ Easter balance to be paid in full one month before arrival.
^ All other peak/premium periods (including school holidays) to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.