Please note during the Tasmanian Government restrictions associated with Covid-19 we can only accept bookings from Essential Workers. If you wish to book for some time in the future for holiday purpose, please be aware your booking may have to be cancelled if the restrictions have not been lifted. We are monitoring the Government directives daily.
The following conditions also apply after 15th June 2020, when the travel restrictions are lifted for Tasmanian residents.
1. Please do not come to stay if you are feeling unwell, have been instructed to quarantine or should be in isolation.
2. We encourage all guests to download the Covid Safe app.
3. We supply disposable gloves, disinfectant and paper towel to enable you to wipe down all hard surfaces before you leave.
4. We ask you sort and take your rubbish to the bins in our recycling centre.
5. We recommend washing your hands frequently, and importantly every time you enter the accommodation.
6. Hand sanitiser is available.
7. A register with contact details will be kept of all guests. You are asked to supply your name, address, contact phone number and an email please.
8. We encourage pre booking and pre payment for your stay to facilitate a contactless check in.
9. Please practice social distancing from other guests and staff during your stay. 1.5m.
10. Please let us know if you require any further advice on staying healthy whilst visiting at Platypus Park Country Retreat, we will endeavour to assist you.
There is a 20% cancellation fee on all bookings.
Cancellations within 48 hours of your stay incurs a 100% cancellation fee.
No Show No refunds.
All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST
All extra guests must be checked in and paid for on arrival.