• All tariffs are in Australian Dollars.
• Cottages are available from 4.00 pm on day of arrival until 10.00 am on day of departure.
• Standard industry cancellation fees apply to all bookings:
• A $30.00 administration charge will apply to all cancellations and booking ammendments.
• An administrative charge of 10% will be retained for bookings cancelled up to 60 days prior.
• 21-60 days prior to booking-50% cancelation fee.
• Up to 21 days prior to booking-100% cancelation fee.
• Booking amendments will be subject to availability and an administrative charge of 10% of booking
• Glenaire Park is not obligated to offer any refund in the event of an early departure.
• In the event of Glenaire Park initiating a booking cancellation, a full refund of monies paid or an alternative date, subject to availability, will be offered.
• Glenaire Park is not responsible for any claim in relation to any incidental expenses that may have been incurred as a result of a booking cancellation such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment etc.
• Glenaire Park recommends travel and cancellation insurance to protect all guests against any unforeseen circumstances.
In the event of a CFA designated CATASTROPHIC fire warning being in force for our district, (our district being: Western Victoria), or in the event of a CFA designated Extreme fire danger rating, we reserve the right to cancel all or part of your booking for your own safety. See website: www.cfa.vic.gov.au for colour coded warning system.
A full refund will apply to days cancelled on our authority. Alternatively, we will issue a credit note allowing you to book an alternative date within a twelve month period. Conditions will apply: Use of credit notes are subject to availability and are not valid for Xmas, Easter, Long Weekends or Public Holidays.