* Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to the first date booked will be entitled to a refund of the full tariff minus a 30% administration fee.
* Cancellations notified 30 days or less and more than 14 days prior to the first date booked will forfeit 50% of the full tariff.
* Cancellations notified 14 days or less prior to the first date booked will forfeit all monies paid.
* Any refunds payable are subject to further adjustment for any costs, bank fees or commissions paid (third party agencies, credit card merchant fees etc).
* Travel Insurance is recommended to provide protection against illness, injury, death, loss of luggage and cancellation of travel.