Corner Monument Road and Sidney Parade, Hindmarsh Island South Australia 5214, AUSTRALIA
Narnu Farm gives visitors a rural holiday experience on Hindmarsh Island, South Australia.
??It is an ideal holiday or weekend destination for families and children providing a safe and fascinating experience in a relaxing and spacious farm setting. With a focus on horse riding, farm animals, and escape from city living, Narnu offers a variety of farming activities to keep the kids amused while parents sit back and relax.??
The property has seven self contained cottages along with a group bunkhouse facility, so we can offer accommodation for a small family up to a group of 100 people.
Narnu Farm is the ideal place for families, friends, special interest and school groups. It’s safe, fun, friendly, social and a great budget escape for adults and children alike.
??It’s “the place” for kids – “Mum’s; get out the nappy-san”, wide open spaces, baby animals, playgrounds, fort, horse riding, animal feeding fun… Narnu provides the perfect getaway; grab a taste of the country, getting involved, “down ‘n’ dirty” in the special atmosphere of Narnu Farm life!?? KIDS JUST LOVE IT……???
• WINNER: 2012 Australian Tourism Awards
• SILVER MEDAL: 2011 Australian Tourism Awards
• WINNER: 2008 QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards
• WINNER: 2012 South Australian Tourism Awards
• WINNER: 2011 South Australian Tourism Awards
• WINNER: 2009 South Australian Tourism Awards
• WINNER: 2008 South Australian Tourism Awards
• WINNER: 2007 South Australian Tourism Awards
• WINNER: 2006 South Australian Tourism Awards
• ??HALL OF FAME (06/07/08): South Australian Tourism Awards
• ??Accredited Tourism Business ?
• Climate Action Certified Business